Ofsted reports & performance data
The school was inspected by OFSTED in February 2023 and we were very pleased that we continue to judged to be a ‘Good’ school. There are many positive aspects of the report and the quote below is an example of one of these aspects.
“In lessons, pupils concentrate and work hard. They behave well and want to learn. Pupils have respect for their teachers and know how well they are taught. They appreciate the support they receive for their well-being. High expectations are set for pupils. They thrive on meeting these in the way they behave and their commitment to their learning".
The report also praised the:
- Highly effective leadership and management at all levels
- Teachers have strong subject knowledge
- Leaders have built a diligent culture of safeguarding
- Excellent behaviour of our students
- High attainment of our students
- Improvement in student outcomes
- Broad and Inclusive Curriculum
- Outstanding provision in our Sixth Form
- Staff, like pupils, enjoy being a member of The ³ÉÆ·ÊÓÆµ
Department for Education Performance Data
The Department for Education publishes school performance data; to look at .